Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thang #4 Social networking

Okay I have started thang #4. I've had a Facebook account for a couple of years. I joined to freak out my younger daughter and hopefully she might think a little more about what she posted on her page. Her answer to me was that she would "block me if I wasn't her Mother."

I like looking at my daughters pages and looking at their photos, my older daughter often tells me to look at something new on her page, usually a photos. I am Friends with my nieces and nephews. I is sort of fun to see the photos from different evens.

Your instructions said to open another account with social network, apprehensively I opened an Eons account. I invited some other people to join me that I know are 50 + even Cathy because she is so resistant to turning 50. It was easy to open the account, but I was nervous to put much information out there about me. Plus it took a long time, for me to think up the answers for my profile.

No comments: