Thursday, October 4, 2007

detox

There is another person at the library who is also detoxing their liver, but I do not think that they want to be known. I on the other hand will let everyone know what I'm doing. I have never done anything like this before...it just seems a little "far out" there for me. But I figure why not try it if it is supposed to help you have great health, plus I am doing it with a medical team and being monitored. Enough of that. There is one thing I need to straighten out. I am cleaning my liver for optimum health (getting rid of fat which stores all those bad things) not because I have a drinking problem. I really don't drink much and if I do, 2 glasses of wine and I'm done. So since I do not have much to say on my blog I thought I would write about this experience.

2 comments:

The Skokie Ten said...

Thanks for clarifying the liver thing. I was a little concerned.

-Ruth

RSPX said...

Drink some apple cider vinegar.